Health & Safety Audits & Consulting
NOSHTAC Training and Consulting safety consultants provide a variety of Health and Safety-related services tailored to your needs.
Our experienced Health and Safety consultants can provide you with a variety of Health and Safety services such as training in Health and Safety Related courses, Health and Safety Audits, and consulting on various Health and Safety related issues.
Health and Safety systems (files) are not ‘copy and paste’ or ‘generic’ systems. Each company’s needs differ from industry to industry. Our safety consultants have designed and implemented countless Safe Systems of Work throughout an extremely diverse range of industries – each Safe System of Work specifically designed and tailored to that client’s needs.
NOSHTAC Training and Consulting offers a complete Health and Safety service to manage Health and Safety obligations (according to the OHS Act) on your behalf. This service includes documentation as required, inspections, audits, checklists, committee meetings, incident/accident investigation to determine root causes, Health and Safety statistics, and monthly reports to management.
No two businesses are the same. Hence we tailor our packages as required by your business. Whatever the industry you find yourself in, we can assist with the requirements to make sure you comply with the OHS Act.
No job is too big or too small, our safety consultants can assist with them all. We believe in simplifying the job at hand, without taking shortcuts. Without adding any unnecessary complex issues, we aim to assist you in growing a Health and Safety culture second to none.
Consulting services include
- Legal Registers
- Incident / Accident Investigations – Root Cause Analysis
- General HSE Consulting – Cold Eye Reviews / Leading Indicators
- Workplace Inspections & Checklists
- Audits – Legal Compliance Audits / Construction / Building Maintenance
- Risk Assessments
- HSE Policies
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) / Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Emergency Contingency Plans
- Emergency Evacuations Plans
- Safety Files – HSE Documentation
- Health & Safety Plans – Project Specific / Company Specific
- Safety Management Systems
- Train and Supply Safety Officers
- Workplace Inspections and Checklists
- Legal Compliance Audits / Construction / Building Maintenance